It’s a brand new year (Tomorrow it is. Right now it’s isn’t. Right now it isn’t either. Or right now.) and in the grand tradition of New Years around the world, it is time to make large, sweeping, unreachable goals for the coming year. We here at Wear the Cape are dedicated to continuous quality improvement. With that in mind, let me give you a preview of the changes to come….
Wait for it….
Wait for it….
Okay, there’s just one. I think I might, maybe, start adding topic information into the title of my blog entries. Yes. I know. I’m wild.
I’ve blogged before about the wonderful caped cousin that I often copy shamelessly. Well, I’m fixin’ to do it again. I like how she gives the reader a little “Topic Teaser” on her blog entries. Since I have an aversion to being overt in my titlage (an oversion?), I think this may be of benefit to my myriad readers.
Don’t like change? Afraid of the unexpected? Here’s a preview:
Instead of New Things For a New Year, the title today might have read [Random] New Things For a New Year. See how that works?
In addition to this MASSIVE change, you will see entries and information on your favorite topics and more. Including, but not limited to:
- Quote of the Week
- My impending/pending National Board Re-Certification
- teaching ideas
- student stories
- new Classroom Rules
- selfish blathering
- pearls of semi-useful wisdom
- Caped Crusader of the Week
- musing on whether or not it’s time to get my Ph.D (“in horribleness…”)
- more and better things I haven’t thought of yet
- more and better things that crack me up but make sense to few others–like this post for instance. I’ve cracked myself up eleventy-seven times already. See? There I go again.